On the 25th February 2016, Forethought hosted its 7th Insights University; a biennial forum connecting leading marketing minds, practitioners and academics to explore a theme.
INSIGHTS UNIVERSITY: SOLVING FOR GROWTH
Navigate the Forethought Knowledge Exchange, featuring highlights of the key learnings and insights from the day.
The 2016 Speakers included:
- Adam Powick, Managing Partner, Clients & Industries, Deloitte
- Bernard Salt, Futurist, Founder, KPMG Demographics
- John Zeigler, Chairman Emeritus, DDB Group, Asia Pacific, India & Japan
- Ujwal Kayande, Director, Centre for Business Analytics, Professor of Marketing, Melbourne Business School
- Ken Roberts, Chief Executive Officer, Forethought
- Dale Preston, Head of Customer Voice, Coles
- Tara Ness, General Manager, Gain & Retain Consulting, Forethought
- Andrew O’Keeffe, Director, Hardwired Humans